Innovation is at the core of the Shannon Free Zone business park, and we have been proud to support companies in the Shannon Free Zone who are utilizing new technologies to bring their products and services into the future.
The Shannon Free Zone is an ideal place to develop a campus of companies working in the Tech industry.
- Five of the top 10 companies on Forbes’ list of The World’s Most Innovative Companies have Irish operations.
- Multinational companies employ over 20,000 staff in the Mid-West of Ireland.
- There are three universities and three Institutes of Technology within the Limerick catchment area, providing a student cohort of around 70,000, which results in approximately 21,000 graduates every year.
- Shannon Free Zone business park is home to Future Mobility Campus Ireland – building facilities for stimulating the research, development and innovation of Autonomous Connected Electric Shared Vehicles (ACES), including Connected and Autonomous Vehicles (CAV) in Ireland.
- From December 2020, Ireland is the only English speaking country in the EU, providing ease of access to a European labour force of approximately 250 million people.
- Extensive Tax treaty networks
- 12.5% corporate tax rate in Ireland
- Shannon Commercial Properties has developed over 2 million of new and renovated commercial space.
- Our properties are built in accordance to industry regulatory bodies NZEB and LEED for environmental sustainability.
Need Commercial Space?
Contact our sales team for a bespoke property solution.